IWT - Intelligent Web Teacher™ - is a new generation platform for distance learning particularly innovative and able to satisfy training and educational needs.
IWT is the result of an intense and continuous collaboration with Polo di Eccellenza Learning & Knowledge of the University of Salerno, thanks to the participation in several European and National projects. IWT can be integrated with other external software environments.
IWT key features are:
- Delivery of dynamically customized courses to meet the learning needs of single students, in order to propose the didactic material format which is more congenial to his/her own preferences (video, audio, simulations, texts, etc…) and avoiding contents which are already known;
- High-Level Educational Objectives (OFAL), to give the learner the possibility to formulate, in natural language, their educational needs and to receive in response a personalised study plan;
- Link inter/intra Learning Object, to foster the personalised navigation of more or less complex didactic experience. In the navigation the user chooses the typologies of links to activate;
- Through the orchestration of the Web 2.0 services of IWT, various collaboration scenarios can be realised, ruled by profiles of supervision (Tutor), namely, it is possible to increase the collaborative didactic approach;
- IWT is a platform enabling the didactic approach and the simulation-experiential learning type;
- With the use of tools available in IWT, it is possible to realise Learning Communities, Practice community or Experts Community.