Also known as Electronic Journals, e-journals and electronic serials, eJournals are academic journals, magazines, scientific updates, scientific reviews that can be accessed via electronic transmission, as they are usually published on the Web.
Publicis Healthware International e-JournalTM is a HP3 technology based business solution, intentionally designed for the creation and management of journals and magazines with a fully customizable layout and a certified cross-browsing compatibility.
EJournalTM administration through the HP3 platform allows the easy management of the following services:
- content publication management, based on pre-set approval workflow
- editorial board settings, based on profiles/roles
- authors, sources and reference management
- issue evidencing and archiving
- content organization in areas, sections and categories that are open to public access or reserved and accessible via log-in
- user participation through article commenting, surveys and polls filling and RSS feed services
User participation is further encouraged by services such as Social Network Bookmarking, simple and advanced search engine features and Newsletter and Direct eMailing features management.
Particular attention is focused on SEO & SEM characteristics. HP3 e-Journals products have a SEO oriented architecture, with a semantic url generation ensuring a better search engine indexing. Moreover, HP3 allows an easy management of SEM functionalities, such as advertising management and content correlation.
HP3 e-JournalTM is also optimized for Mobile technology, such as IPhone, Blackberry or Nokia, with an Accessible Mobile standard layout.
An advanced HP3 e-Journal PROTM solution integrates e-Journal basic features with advanced possibilities for the management of the journals. Based on a seamless integrated work-flow, HP3 e-Journal PROTM applies the use of user roles to organize activities and spaces within the management of the journal and its publishing website.