Netcare ClinicalTM is a clinical information system for disease management, the management of processes of assistance, and the management of scientific and medical facilities.
Extremely scalable, it offers the ability of computerizing a clinical practice, a single department and its relative services, an entire department, a single health facility, or one which is part of a network.
NetCare Clinical offers a computerized medical record centered on the citizen / patient which receives the data in a structured manner and organizes them so as to attain a single unique and individual health record.
These data can be navigated with the use of dedicated tools (questions, interactive charts, customized queries, etc) in several ways including: individual events, clinical problems, history, etc.
Optimized for the clinical management of the patient both in the in-patient and out-patient (day hospital, day surgery, hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, etc) phases, NetCare ClinicalTM integrates the management of surgical procedures and those of intensive therapy as well.
The protocols IHE - HL7 are integrated and fully inter-operable with other information subsystems installed on site.
NetCare Clinical communicates locally with other modules of the suite and in particular with:
- NetCare Disesase Management – specifically for the integrated management of the patient between the specialist centre and the general practitioner.
- NetCare Diary – allows patients to access their clinical diary, view and share their data with other HCPs and thereafter, update their own clinical data
- NetCare Study Centre – specialized module for conducting multicentre studies and registries
NetCare ClinicalTM is designed to achieve the right balance between daily clinical practice and scientific research.
The support tools at the data entry point not only offer the possibility of compiling information in a flexible manner, but have also been optimized for creating a good medical record; the medical specialist also has the ability of personalizing the tool so that it can manage and support multiple registries and clinical trials simultaneously.
The task of data extraction has also been greately simplified. With the use of a simple dashboard, it is possible to attain exported outputs in easy-to-process formats such as MS Access and MS Excel.
NetCare ClinicalTM offers, to the physicians responsible for the system, the ability to pre-define diagnostic / therapeutic routes for specific clinical problems.
NetCare Clinical™ highlights:
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) focused on the Patient,
- Focused towards daily clinical practice and clinical research programs based on EBM
- Specialized in therapeutic areas
- Compliant with International clinical guidelines
- Patient activity tracking and monitoring
- Integrated Risk Management and Decision Support System
- Inter-operable with other systems in accordance with internationally standards (HL7, XML, IHE,etc.)
NetCare ClinicalTM key features are:
- Compliance with International Clinical Standards;
- Integrated Risk Management and Decision Support System;
- Patient activity tracking and monitoring.
- Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Anaesthetist and Intensive Care
- General surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Public health medicine
- Diseases of the liver and metabolic
- Diseases of the cardiovascular
- Respiratory medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Clinical pathology
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Internal Medicine
- Microbiology and Virology
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Medical record
- Outpatient and pre-hospitalization,
- Day Hospital/Surgery,
- Nursing Folder
- Surgery and Anesthesia Sheet
- Clinical Diary
- Clinical Program
- Reporting diagnostic imaging
- Reporting pathology labs
- Discharge medication
- Supportive care and Nutritional Therapy
- Intensive therapy and patient monitoring
- Oncological Therapy and Radiotherapy
- Centralized registry data
- Calendar of booking and management of waiting lists
- Admission, Discharge and Transfer
- Compiling SDO
- Contact Center
- Document Management Systems
- Intra-hospital Messenger
- Queries and Query Analyzer
- Clinical research protocol
- Diagnostic and therapeutic protocols
- Prints and Customized Designs
- Middleware of integration
- Clinical work-flow
- Order Entry
NetCare ClinicalTM can be utilized on a local area network (LAN) or wide network (whan) even with (Wi-Fi) connections in traditional client-server or web technology.
It is also optimized for "tablets" devices (eg. iPhone, Android, etc.) for the management at the bedside of the patient or for remote use on smartphones outside the health facility (integrated home care, etc.).
With respect to the safety aspects and access to health data:
- Identification of user (double) credentials or other devices (eg. Smartcard)
- Tracking of all user activity (writing, editing and deleting)
- Deleting Logical Data
- Chronology of data
- Electronic signature of reports
- Electronic signature of digital data
- Compliant with Italian Privacy Law 675/96, DL 135/99 and its related articles