Rep PortalTM is PHI’s web service dedicated to extending the traditional one-to-one relationship between Reps and Physicians to the on-line space.
Rep Portal solution provides customized mini-sites featuring Reps’ contact data, content and communication tools that can be integrated with field force management database. This integration ensures a smooth match between Reps and HCPs as well as with the back-end CRM allowing for an on/off line exchange flow.
Rep PortalTM key functionalities are:
- Sharing of Reps’ information with HCPs
- Presentation of content to individuals and clusters
- Fostering of Rep-HCP interactions both synchronous and asynchronous
Rep PortalTM can work stand alone or integrated within service portals or brand sites, so as to function as a gateway to other services which revolve round the customer model (i.e. contact center).
Rep Portal general features include:
- Display of Rep’s contact information including the option to download the info as a Vcard
- Content presentation (text based, video, download, etc.)
- Programs list management (call-to-action, lead generation)
- HCP Tools, such as the Return call request, Contact request (form to mail), Remote presentation request (connection to remote eDetailing functionality), Access to product resource centres
Furthermore, an on-board, simplified Content Management System allows reps to edit and manage their own mini site as well as to target content by groups or audience segments. Thus, Reps’ are able to manage their mini-sites through different content features, including:
- Print and convert to PDF
- Send to a colleague
- Bookmark and ranking
- Download related materials
- Request materials or info
- Request invitation
- Express preferences
Rep PortalTM can be complemented with additional modules, such as Outbound Communications allowing management of the message system between Reps and their Physician, and Analytics, with which Reps can manage all statistics related to the subset of their visited physicians.