Enterprise 2.0 is the adoption of emergent social media strategies and tactics within companies or even between companies and external targets (partners, customers, etc.).
To this end, Publicis Healthware International has developed the Enterprise Social Network (ESN) – a proprietary business solution, aimed to knowledge sharing initiatives and dynamic communication tailored to the needs of pharmaceutical companies. It’s a fully customisable platform to build social networks with a specific focus on professional social networks and Enterprise 2.0.
Inspired by the popular social network sites available on the internet today, such as Facebook and MySpace or twitter, the ESN provides company staff with a means of continuous interaction, knowledge enhancing as well as information and materials sharing.
By ensuring continuous positive communication messages in social spaces, social marketing creates buzz and helps generate traffic towards internal or external on-line communication programs, while generating and fostering dialogue.
ESN key features are:
- Users’ relations management
- Knowledge sharing through web 2.0 services
- Active presence in discussion groups
- Internal messages archive and notifications
Additional features include:
- Training and webinars
- Business development
- Real time communication tools (chat, audio and video conference)
- Multiple access levels to discussions, materials and content (network, groups, company, team and/or work team)