With the volume of PowerPoint slides continually on the rise, PHI’s SlideManager provides companies with a unique solution to manage, disseminate, and control access to a brand’s PowerPoint slides and slide decks.
Managing access to content, particularly PowerPoint slides, for external audiences (e.g. speakers), and internal users (such as brand teams, MSL’s, etc.) is increasingly complex and must be tailored to their particular needs while supporting applicable rules and regulations. PHI’s SlideManager allows administrators to manage critical content in a user friendly and interactive environment, while providing powerful, rule and role-based functionality.
The solution provides a comprehensive repository of content that is easily managed and provides the users with an engaging experience that makes finding and using information a pleasurable experience.
SlideManager key features are:
- Powerful search function will find all relevant content, based on content sensitive and keyword searches, and present them in an easy to use fashion
- Includes access to all relevant reference material
- Web-based model provides access from anywhere, at anytime, supports the users’ schedule and time requirements
- Rule and role-based access provides users with the ability to create customized slide decks as well as the ability to download these decks
- Automated email based notification process and reminders (e.g. when downloaded slides have been updated)
- Direct access to company resources including interactive communication (“Call Me”, Chat, etc.) with internal resources, depending on role and urgency of interaction
- Role based security options will allow for easy administration of the system, including download rights, date driven rules and links to internal speaker systems (e.g. contract status, training, etc.)
- Detailed management functions, allowing for upload, download, distribution dates, fair-balance and other key rule application
- Ability to load decks with complex rules and access rights, including the ability to link reference materials to entire deck or individual slides
- User and User Group management functions Centralized repository with usage analytics and reporting features
- The PHI SlideManager can be integrated with the PHI KOL Management systems for seamless invitation, interaction and content access management