Publicis Healthware International defines education as a continuous process of information updates to aid in learning.
The ways to perform and develop this process can occur both through formal courses and through subsequent stimuli of the target’s update/follow-up.
The years of experience in medical-scientific editing, design and creation of technological tools for the sharing of information and popularization and update of resources, as well as a strong focus oriented towards education provides us the experience to create complex and high-quality educational paths.
The development algorithm of an educational syllabus passes through some fundamental points:
- to analyze the educational process
- to bring innovation into the educational process
- to make it continuous and easy to manage both for update suppliers and for users
- to use evaluation as a stimulus for self-education and as a control criterion
- to transform self empowerment into a competitive advantage at any professional level
In the creation of an educational event, Publicis Healthware International can rely upon:
- specific contents for distance education available in any format (paper, optical support, web, slide kit, …)
- technological proprietary platform for e-learning
- specific professional services for education (accounting, designing, content management, tutoring, helpdesk)
- relationships with educational institutions and scientific consultants
Publicis Healthware International is involved in the continuous study and research of new communication modes in distance learning.
Our list of courses boasts many products developed in collaboration with exceptional partners like national and international Institutions and opinion leaders.
Available courses can be supplied in different contexts as well as be a part of wider communication strategy of Pharma Companies, which can buy the rights for a determined number of participants or require the development of products created purposely for the update of physicians or the Companies’ field force training.