Workbench is an integrated management tool for the development and delivery of e-marketing initiatives.
Powered by HP3TM technology, Workbench offers a unique combination of functions and its principal component - the Workflow manager - is 100% flexible and customizable according to the specific needs of any project.
Its primary benefits include:
- the reduction of time through automation and use of e-marketing tools given the integration of e-marketing initiatives within the environment
- the prioritization and execution of tasks and requests
- faster response time for both marketers and user segments
- users can control and manage shared information and documents
- increased ability to collect and measure data and thereafter generate reports
- perform personalized marketing
The key features
of Workbench include:
- Workflow Manager (WFM)
This tool which forms the core of Workbench is aimed at accelerating the project development and management process
The WFM is an automated application and can be customized to meet the specific needs of any project. Whenever a new e-marketing need arises, WFM will serve as the first port of entry providing a tool to approve, track and facilitate production
The Workflow Manager can send e-mails notifying of progress or the status of any requests.
With the ability to track, manage, and report, this ensures that all e-marketing initiatives remain in compliance with an agreed standard.
- Document Management system (DMS)
Much more than a mere document repository, the DMS allows the easy access and management of folders and documents so that users can share and organize documents related to one or more projects. In addition, various permissions can be associated to folders and documents in accordance to the user profile ensuring that certain documents are accessed solely by appropriate users.
- News & Events service
Akin to a dynamic notice board, the News & Events service allows users to be constantly updated on the most current News or Events and archive the older ones.
This section, which features at one glance the basic but essential information of all team members involved in the project, faciliates the easy management of all users.