ARISTOTELE is a project co-founded by the European Commission (7th framework programme). It aims to enhance learning and training of the workers within their organizations, to support the emergence of expertise and creativity and to facilitate the sharing of new information and knowledge with peers.
To achieve it, ARISTOTELE will design and develop a prototype platform starting from an already existing platform for the on-demand creation of personalised and adaptive Learning Experiences: IWT - Intelligent Web Teacher.
The other project partners are:
- CRMPA (Centro di Ricerca in Matematica Pura ed Applicata – Italy)
- UDE (University of Essen, Germany)
- UIBK (University of Innsbruck, Austria)
- UNIMI (Università di Milano, Italy)
- ENG (Engineering Ingegneria Informatica SpA, Italy)
- MOMA (Modelli Matematici ed Applicazioni SpA, Italy)
- AMIS (Amis d.o.o, Slovenia)
PHI is also involved in the dissemination of the project and its results to the largest relevant audience as possible.
In order to increase the visibility and the awareness of the project Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts have been created.
So now it’s time to populate them!
To follow Aristotele on Twitter look for: @Aristotele_ip
To become fan of the Facebook page: click here
To join the LinkedIn group: click here