KMAP was developed specifically to address the unique needs of healthcare/pharmaceutical organizations that are looking to strategically manage their relationships with Key Opinion Leaders. With KMAP, organizations are empowered to aggregate, understand and control the flow of critical business information related to these key contacts that significantly influence the industry.
KMAP’s modules help to build and customize KOL profiles with academic credentials, presentations, citations, competitor activity, calendar items and funding as well as attachments such as publications, photographs and curriculum vitae.
With KMAP it is possible to cross reference profiles with data about clinical trials and other activities and track detailed information about the opinion leader’s relationships and activities. The end result is a complete and comprehensive knowledgebase that helps to manage these relationships effectively.
Some of the benefits derived from using KMAP include:
- Ability to collect, track and share information regarding KOL’s, all relevant touch-points, profile information and experiences
- Single implementation with centralized controls supports a consistent approach and process for KOL management, including a comprehensive planning and objectives module
- Role based security provides customized access to each user group and supports all levels of data firewalling requirements
- Fast, user-friendly and customizable reporting system with drill-through and publish & subscribe capabilities
- Short time-to-implementation
- Web-based implementation provides users with simple to use interface and minimal training requirements
- Flexible solution that is easily and quickly customizable to meet changing business needs
- Relationship mapping and content-based list generation, using pre-defined data sources (e.g. Publications, Clinical Trials, etc.) that are systematically updated
- Mobile access to the system through BlackBerry, iPhone or other device
KMAP is designed to be used across organizations regardless of size. And, with customization in mind, this centralized repository allows new teams, projects and any new initiative to get started quickly and cost effectively. Its granular, role-based security means KMAP provides access to system features based on user responsibilities. The tool easily integrates with call centers and other business systems and the export function makes it easy to share data in commonly accepted file formats.
As a customizable, relational and secure solution, KMAP can meet informational needs by delivering the right message to the right people at the right time. And optional add-on tools give KMAP the scalability to support future needs.
KMAP integrates with and is supported by:
An online survey tool that can be used to identify KOL’s and provide a unique dimension on their ability to influence the market.
A module allowing users to quickly generate relevant lists of KOL’s for targeting purposes based on customizable search criteria (e.g. publication date, product, timeframe). Using R-Map’s visualization tool, it is possible to graphically view KOL relationships in a dynamic and interactive interface that allows users to visually traverse the KOL relationships.
Further KMAP tools and modules include: