With the goal of establishing an ongoing and powerful connection between Brand Managers and their speakers, the PHI Speaker Portal provides Brand managers with the ability to tailor content and messages by brand, providing the speakers with access to all approved content on a dynamic and interactive platform.
By combining document management and search capabilities, discussion boards, a portal to relevant internal/external information sources, marketing materials, and the ability to conduct surveys and post announcements – PHI is able to provide brand managers with a state-of-the-art environment by which to continually interact with and engage their speakers.
The PHI Speaker Portal is an intuitive, browser-based application that can stand alone or link to an existing intranet or extranet. Role-based authentication ensures security, and speakers can access and update only the content that you authorize.
Board&Speaker Portal key features are:
- Powerful search function will find content of all types (Slides, Video, text, etc.) and present them in an easy to use fashion
- Web-based model provides access from anywhere, at anytime, easily meeting the Speaker’s schedule and time requirements
- Links to social media services and ability to send updates and reminders as needed
- Specialized SlideManager tool allows for rule-based access to PowerPoint slides; ability to create customized slide decks (based on user role and group) and ability to download decks
- Email based notification process and reminders (e.g. when downloaded slides have been updated)
- Linked to other Speaker related sites, such as contract status, payments, schedules and more
- Direct access to company resources including interactive communication (“Call Me”, Chat, etc.) with internal resources, depending on role and urgency of interaction
- Role based security options will allow for easy administration of the system, including download rights, date driven rules and links to internal speaker systems (e.g. contract status, training, etc.)
- Detailed management functions, allowing for upload, download, distribution dates, fair-balance and other key rule application
- User and User Group management functions Centralized repository with usage analytics and reporting features
- The PHI Speaker Portal can be integrated with the PHI KOL Management systems for seamless invitation, interaction and content access management